Puppies are cuddly and energetic, and we want to make sure they stay this way their whole lives. Here’s the visit schedule we recommend early in your puppy’s life to ensure they grow into healthy adult dogs.
Examination at 2, 3, and 4 months of age is essential to completely assess your puppy’s health, and invaluable in making proper decisions about your puppy’s wellness.
We use only the safest and most effective vaccines available.
- DA2PP (Distemper, Parvo, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza) – Recommended at 2, 3, and 4 months (every 3-4 weeks, with a minimum of 2 boosters after 10 weeks, one at 16+ weeks).
- Leptospirosis – Recommended at 3 and 4 months (minimum of 2 boosters, one at or after 16 weeks, to at-risk dogs).
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) – Minimum of 2 boosters (one at or after 16 weeks of age); recommended every 6 months to at-risk dogs (exposed via boarding, day play, grooming, dog park, etc.)
- Rabies – A single vaccine at 12 weeks or older; required by law.
Other Wellness Notes
- Parasite Control – We recommend year-round preventative. Products should be tailored to your budget and pet’s preference for application. We carry only the safest and most effective products at everyday low prices, and offer a price match program.
- Spay/Neuter – We recommend most pets undergo the procedure at approximately 6 months of age.
- Food & Nutrition – Getting your puppy started on a healthy, appropriate diet will have a life-long impact on health.